Nexium (Esomeprazole) is utilized to treat gastroesophageal reflux sickness (GERD), a condition in which in a reverse stream of corrosive from the stomach causes indigestion and conceivable harm of the throat (the tube between the throat and stomach). Nexium is utilized to treat the manifestations of GERD, permit the throat to recuperate, and anticipate further harm to the throat.
Discount Coupon : 10% Cash Back on Order $100
- Product Code: Nexium
- Availability: In Stock
Delivery Time : Express Shipping (3-12 Working Days)
Expiry Date : 2017
|Product||Dosage||Pack Size||Free Pills||Price||Quantity||Order|
Nexium is additionally used to diminish the chance that individuals who are taking nonsteroidal mitigating drugs (NSAIDs) will create ulcers (bruises in the covering of the stomach or digestive tract). It is likewise utilized with different prescriptions to treat and keep the arrival of stomach ulcers brought about by a particular sort of microscopic organisms (H. pylori).
Measurement And usage technique : Nexium
Nexium comes as a postponed discharge (long-acting) container to take by mouth or to open, blend with water, and give through a sustaining tube and as granules to mix with water and take by mouth or give through an encouraging tube. It is typically taken once every day no less than 1 hour before a meal.
Side effect: Nexium
Nexium may bring about reactions. Tell your specialist if any of these indications are severe or don't leave:
- cerebral pain
- dry mouth
Some of the severe symptoms which need medical attention are:
- Rankles or peeling skin
- trouble breathing or gulping
- swelling of the face, throat, tongue, lips, eyes, hands, feet, lower legs, or lower legs
- unpredictable, quick, or beating pulse
- muscle fits
- stomach torment
Before taking Nexium,
- Tell your doctor and drug specialist if you are hypersensitive to
- dexlansoprazole (Dexilant),
- lansoprazole (Prevacid),
- omeprazole (Prilosec, Zegerid),
- pantoprazole (Protonix),
- rabeprazole (AcipHex),
- some other pharmaceuticals, or any of the fixings in esomeprazole containers or powder.
if you have low levels of magnesium in the blood or liver infection.
You may bring stomach settling agents with esomeprazole. On the off chance that you feel you require an acid neutralizer, request that your specialist prescribes one and to let you know when and how to take it.
Drug connection: Nexium
Tell your doctor what other drugs and nonprescription medicines, vitamins, nourishing supplements, and natural items you are taking or plan to take.
- certain anti-toxins,
- anticoagulants ('blood thinners, for example, warfarin (Coumadin); certain antifungals, for example, ketoconazole (Nizoral) and voriconazole (Vfend);
- cilostazol (Pletal);
- clopidogrel (Plavix);
- diazepam (Valium);
- digoxin (Digitek, Lanoxicaps, Lanoxin);
- diuretics ('water pills');
- iron supplements;
- certain medicines for human immunodeficiency infection (HIV, for example, atazanavir (Reyataz), nelfinavir (Viracept), and saquinavir (Invirase);
- moreover, methotrexate (Rheumatrex, Trexall).